- Six beautiful outdoor ceremony sites situated in lush gardens amidst our century-old pecan orchard—or on the banks of the Cibolo
- Three unique and original ranch reception venues
- Delicious catering from Rio Cibolo Ranch or, with the new BRIDE’S CHOICE PROGRAM, you may choose your own professional caterer (Must be licensed and insured)
- You choose your vendors (we provide a list of preferred vendors, however, you may select any vendor you desire!)
- House centerpieces and votives
- White or ivory table linens
- Private dressing rooms for bridal and groom’s parties
- The enjoyment of the Rio Cibolo Ranch grounds and amenities for your guests
- Ceremony site seating, house music, décor and other enhancements - $500.00 Fee
- Complimentary map inserts for your invitations
- Indoor house music system
- Full-service bar provided by Rio Cibolo Ranch using all TABC-licensed bartenders
- Use of Rio Cibolo Ranch for engagement pictures and bridal portraits
- Decorating day before (based on availability)
- Rehearsal day before (based on availability) - $200.00 fee
- Overnight stay for bride and groom to our Zuehl Haus Bridal Suite (based on availability) - $200.00 fee
Everything looks great, so how do I book my wedding?
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT SCHEDULE
1st Initial Payment: $1,000.00 Event non-refundable deposit to book your date
2nd Payment: 60 Days from 1st event deposit
An additional $1,500.00 non-refundable payment is due.
3rd Payment: 90 Days from event date
An additional 30% of the balance non-refundable payment is due.
4th Final Payment: 21 days prior to your wedding
The balance will be due in full when we conduct your final consultation.
Why should I choose Rio Cibolo Ranch as my Texas wedding venue?
Rio Cibolo Ranch is a magical place where country charm and lush gardens join to create your perfect wedding wonderland. With our unique setting and delicious catering, it will be an unforgettable evening for you and your guests.
How long do you reserve a reception site before we have to give a deposit?
We can keep a courtesy hold on a facility without a deposit until someone else shows interest in the same date and facility. If this does happen with your courtesy hold, we then allow you 48 hours to respond before we release your date.
Do you provide the catering or can we bring someone in?
Rio Cibolo Ranch provides catering but we do allow outside caterers
(must be licensed & insured).
Who provides the liquor?
Rio Cibolo Ranch has a mixed beverage permit and will provide all alcohol and bartenders. You may not bring alcohol onto the premises, as it is illegal to do so.
What is provided for an outdoor wedding ceremony?
We provide house music, white Samsonite chairs, décor, shepherd hooks, aisle runner, mason jars, etc.
What if it rains and I can not conduct my ceremony outside?
In the event of inclement weather, we simply move the ceremony inside to your reception venue.
Can we toss confetti or flower petals at my ceremony? (inside or out)
Anything used to toss must be biodegradable and environmently friendly.
What tables, chairs, linens, centerpieces and décor are included?
For the RCR Corral, the house tables and chairs are picnic tables. We cover those with our house linens (available in different colors) and decor. You may choose to upgrade or enhance any of the Bride’s Choice inclusions for an additional charge if you would like.
For the Lazy Lily, the house tables are 6 ft. tables with white Samsonsite chairs. The same house linens and décor apply.
For the Zuehl’s Hall, the house tables are 6 ft. tables with ivory Samsonsite chairs. The same house linens and décor apply.
We have several house centerpieces you can choose from and enhance your decor—it’s your choice.
Regarding decorations, can they be set the night before or is time allowed in booking for decorating prior to the ceremony and/or reception?
With our Bride’s Choice Option #1, you will receive turn-key services which handles everything for you. When bringing your own caterer, we always allow three hours before the ceremony to set up and decorate your reception. If we have nothing involved in the facility prior to your event, we will allow you to decorate the day before.
Are we allowed to bring candles?
Yes, as long as they are inside a votive or container to control any fires or wax overflow.
Where do my guests park?
Each of our facilities has a designated free parking lot.
Do you provide other services to coordinate an event such as flowers, transportation, decorating, etc.?
Rio Cibolo Ranch can book and provide everything for you except floral, cakes and photography; we will recommend vendors for those items.
Can you provide an officiate for us?
Rio Cibolo Ranch can either book a Justice of the Peace or Non-Denominational Pastor for your ceremony.
Is there a room for the wedding party to dress in? If so, is it an additional cost?
Rio Cibolo Ranch provides a dressing room for both parties and there is no additional cost. The wedding party can arrive two hours prior to their event.