- Six beautiful outdoor ceremony sites situated in lush gardens amidst our century-old pecan orchard—or on the banks of the Cibolo
- Three unique and original ranch reception venues
- Delicious catering from Rio Cibolo Ranch or, with the new BRIDE’S CHOICE PROGRAM, you may choose your own professional caterer (Must be licensed and insured)
- You choose your vendors (we provide a list of preferred vendors, however, you may select any vendor you desire!)
- House centerpieces and votives
- White or ivory table linens
- Private dressing rooms for bridal and groom’s parties
- The enjoyment of the Rio Cibolo Ranch grounds and amenities for your guests
- Ceremony site seating, house music, décor and other enhancements - $500.00 Fee
- Complimentary map inserts for your invitations
- Indoor house music system
- Full-service bar provided by Rio Cibolo Ranch using all TABC-licensed bartenders
- Use of Rio Cibolo Ranch for engagement pictures and bridal portraits
- Decorating day before (based on availability)
- Rehearsal day before (based on availability) $200.00 Fee
- Overnight stay for bride and groom in our Zuehl Haus Bridal Suite (based on availability) $200.00 Fee
Your cakes must be done by a professional cake artist.
A RCR Catering service fee will be charged, if you choose for RCR to provide cake plates, napkins, forks and cutting of the cake for your guests.
CATERING OPTIONSOur menu items are served only on site and the Ranch is the only place you can taste ‘em! All meals come with iced tea and water, fresh lemon slices and condiments available the entire event.
THE WESTERN ROUND-UP
(Your Choice of Two) Slow smoked beef brisket, sausage, mesquite smoked chicken quarters, or beef/pork ribs served with tangy potato salad, crisp coleslaw, ranch beans with onions and special sauce, all the condiments, barbecue sauce, and freshly baked Ranch rolls.
Beef and/or chicken fajitas marinated in our special sauce served with refried beans OR borracho beans, Mexican rice, grated cheese, shredded lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and flour tortillas.
Boneless breast of chicken marinated and charbroiled over mesquite coals OR chicken fried steak with country gravy. Served with corn cobettes, cowboy potatoes or mashed potatoes, country style green beans with onion and herbs, tossed salad and freshly baked Ranch rolls.
THE TRAILDRIVER COOK-OUT
Mesquite grilled 10oz Rib Eye Filet (grilled to each guest’s liking upon request) served with cowboy potatoes, country style green beans with onions and herbs, tossed salad and freshly baked Ranch rolls.
Roasted Pork Loin with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce served with Tomato Salad and Warm German Potato Salad and German Sausage with baked sauerkraut with apples and onions, along with Rye bread and butter.
FOOD STATIONSAn array of food stations providing continuous buffet-style service for two hours
Rounds of smoked sausage in special Borracho BBQ sauce with colorful medley onions and peppers.
Mushroom, & Spinach or
Cheese & Picante
BEEF AND/OR CHICKEN ANTICUCHOS
Mesquite grilled skewered sirloin or chicken tid bits with mango habanera sauce
Strips of skinless chicken breast, sprinkled with Monterrey jack cheese and chopped jalapenos, rolled and wrapped in bacon, marinated in soy sauce and white wine and charbroiled over mesquite coals
SMOKED BRISKET SLIDERS
Sliced mesquite smoked brisket served with barbecue sauce, sliced onions, and jalapenos on sourdough rolls
CHICKEN FRIED STEAK FINGERS
Tender strips of beef dipped in our seasoned batter, deep-fried and served with plenty of country gravy
A variety of pasta and sauces, grilled vegetables, and garlic bread
MASHED POTATO BAR
Mashed potatoes served with all the fixin’s to include butter, sour cream, bacon bits, chives, and assorted cheeses
VEGETABLE AND FRUIT CRUDITE
A cart of fresh fruits including strawberries, melons, bananas, apples, green grapes and a variety of cheeses served with poppy seed and honey-mustard dressing, or crudités of fresh vegetables including broccoli, cauliflower florets, carrot sticks, mushrooms, cucumber rings, spears of zucchini and yellow squash served with peppercorn ranch dip
APPETIZERSAppetizers are served for one hour
- Chicken Caliente
- Vegetable Trays
- Fruit Trays
- Cheese & Cracker Trays
- Crudites with dips/fruit & cheese
- Quesadilla Bar
- Chips & Dips
- Tostado Chips, Queso Dip and Ranch Salsa
- Coins of Smoked Sausage
- Tostado Chips & Ranch Salsa
Herbed tortilla rounds filled with Tomato Basil, Garlic Herb or Spinach filled with Boursen Cheese, Dill or Jalapeno cream cheese
THE SUPREME APPETIZER
Chicken Caliente prepared with strips of chicken breasts sprinkled with Monterey Jack cheese and chopped jalapenos, rolled and wrapped in bacon, marinated in soy sauce, white wine, lemon pepper and charbroiled over mesquite coals
FULL OPEN BAR
An open bar setup to include unlimited beer, house wines, wine coolers, our famous Rio Ritas (margaritas on the rocks), mixed beverages with call and select premium liquor and sodas for up to 4 hours. (Frozen margaritas also available for additional cost)
LIMITED OPEN BAR
Unlimited beer, select premium and house wines, wine coolers and sodas for up to 4 hours. (May substitute house wine for Rio Ritas) Premium wines available upon request.
- Peach Tea, Lemonade, Coffee Bar
- Pina Punch: Orange, lemon, pineapple flavor with floating ice sculpture of your choice of a heart, horseshoe, state of Texas, etc. or Peach Tea (Alcoholic punch bowls available upon request)
PARTIAL OPEN BAR
This arrangement offers unlimited beer, select premium and house wines, wine coolers, our famous Rio Ritas (margaritas on the rocks) and sodas only for up to 4 hours. (Frozen margaritas also available for additional cost)
Keg of beer of your choice. (165 -12 oz servings)
A special selection of Texas wines and preferred champagnes.
- Draft beer (12 oz. cups)
- Non-Alcoholic beer
- Canned beer
- Imported canned beer
- Margaritas on the rocks
- Well Mixed Drinks
- Premium mixed drinks
- Frozen Margarita Machines available upon request